[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Sat May 22 17:36:20 CEST 2004

My preference would be to leave it. Yes, its convenient to
have it when testing the new windowing functionality.
However, by doing this you're not testing the new code in
context, which I think is a serious concern.

However, if you thing the gains outweigh the disadvantages
then feel free to add it back.

Andrew