[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sat May 22 07:10:14 CEST 2004

On Friday 21 May 2004 16:23, Andrew Walker wrote:
> CVS commit by arwalker:
>
> Removed test view.

   We [Barth and I] had already discussed not removing this, just renaming it
and removing the "test" portions when we're done with it.  I am quite
regularily using those test features because it's much faster than creating
real plots.  Furthermore, having the extra layer ("TestView") was very useful
because it allows us to add or swap in widgets very easily.  I think this
should be added back, and the test functionality can be #ifdef'd.