[Kst] Whither PIOLib?

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sun May 9 18:55:03 CEST 2004

On May 9, 2004 05:22, Will Stephenson wrote:
> I'm trying to build Kst from cvs, and it's failing to build because I don't
> have PIOLib installed.  The configure check fails, but doesn't disable
> compilation.  Where can I get PIOLib from?  Google says www.planck-hfi.org
> is the best candidate, but the site is unresponsive.
>
> If this mail goes to a list, please CC me in any response.

  Hrm autoconf should detect that you don't have piolib and disable it.
Perhaps Waldo's patch broke that.  Try rerunning Makefile.cvs and configure
and if it's still broken, I'll revert his patch.  Meanwhile, are you using
unsermake or automake?

  Oh actually, you might want to just use kst_oldview_branch.  It's far more
usable and stable.

KDE Developer			http://www.kde.org/
Staikos Computing Services Inc.	http://www.staikos.net/