[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Mar 4 23:19:18 CET 2004

On Thursday 04 March 2004 16:19, Andrew Walker wrote:
> CVS commit by arwalker:
>
> Re-enabled the view scalars dialog, with a subclassed QTable, which is more
> efficient.

  I just profiled it a few times, and with my subsequent fix, it is now quite
fast.  Thanks!

   On an unrelated note, I think lfiio will need some changes.  I intend to
rework the fieldlist code in data sources to be a bit more efficient for
certain purposes.  If I can't figure out how to get it working after those
changes, I may temporarily disable it from the build to avoid breaking the
whole module.  I'll send you a note with instructions on what needs to be
done to adapt it.  Oh, also, what do you think of moving the concept of the
"INDEX" vector into each datasource instead of having it as a special case
within Kst?  Does that mesh well with the lfiio concept?