[Kst] memory overcommit...

C. Barth Netterfield netterfield at physics.utoronto.ca
Thu Jun 24 17:36:38 CEST 2004

Andrew's point is that while safe memory handling is impossible with linux
today, it is possible that in the future this will be fixed.  When this
happens, it will be useful to add memory checking.  And so we may as well add
it now to new code...

At least do not remove it if someone else adds it!

cbn