[Kst] Data wizard crash

Marc-Antoine Miville-Deschenes mamd at cita.utoronto.ca
Tue Jun 22 21:34:18 CEST 2004

Hello

What have you done ? I checkout from CVS minutes ago and
now the data wizard is crashing KST big time.
I can go through all the wizard steps but KST crashes (signal 11
SIGSEGV)
when it tries to draw the plot. I have no problem ploting the same data
using only the data manager.

Any clue ?

Marc-Antoine