[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Jun 17 04:33:43 CEST 2004

On June 16, 2004 13:07, Andrew Walker wrote:
> CVS commit by arwalker:
>
> Embedded a KFileDialog in the first page of the data wizard.
>

>   A            kstfiledialog.cpp   1.1 [GPL (v2+)]
>   A            kstfiledialog.h   1.1 [GPL (v2+)]
>   M +1 -0      Makefile.am   1.113
>   M +8 -107    datawizard.ui   1.36
>   M +52 -13    datawizard.ui.h   1.42

  While this is kind of cool, it breaks functionality at the moment.  I now
get a file dialog that points to ~ but has a filename (see: vector defaults)
that points to a file in $PWD.  The file dialog should point to the proper
directory, which I guess will often be $PWD, but perhaps not always.  Also
embedding this dialog might make the wizard much slower to load on older
systems.  KFileDialog is not exactly light.  I'm not sure if that's really
much of a concern though.

KDE Developer			http://www.kde.org/
Staikos Computing Services Inc.	http://www.staikos.net/