[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Jun 8 21:07:33 CEST 2004

CVS commit by staikos:

reduce most of the flicker, but introduce a bug while I'm at it.  Kst2DPlot
coordinates are internally messed up at this point for some reason.  I also
suspect that we will have to remove all the public member variables and add
methods instead, since we probably don't always update when we need to anymore

  M +0 -4      TODO   1.20
  M +75 -46    kst/kst2dplot.cpp   1.59
  M +13 -7     kst/kst2dplot.h   1.27
  M +34 -50    kst/ksttoplevelview.cpp   1.55
  M +7 -10     kst/kstviewlabel.cpp   1.14
  M +1 -1      kst/kstviewobject.cpp   1.58
  M +27 -20    kst/kstviewwidget.cpp   1.38