[Kst] CDF datasource (again)

Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Jul 28 18:20:49 CEST 2004

Dear George,

I know you are very busy with kst at the moment and have little time to spend
on the cdf datasource. It just so happens that I may have a little time to
work on it tomorrow and next week, so that I'd like to know how far you've
come. If you can't finish it quickly, could you please send me back the
version you've improved (along with a few tips as to where the bugs
are :-)) ?
It would also be nice if you could import it into the main kst tree (even with
no SUBDIRS line in the Makefile.am so that it does not get built by default)
so that I can keep up with cvs without having to add the datasource everytime
as it's a bit painful ! But I don't know whether that hurts any policies...

Thanks for your help,