[Kst] Internationalization

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Jul 28 08:55:00 CEST 2004

   The KDE i18n team has started translating Kst for us.  Please read the
devel-doc i18n.txt for a few notes.  We are a bit of a difficult case, but
remember that these folks are volunteering their time, so let's do what we
can to help them out.  One of the biggest problems is that they don't
understand all of our terminology.  Therefore we need to make use of the
i18n(comment, string); form, which results in an "instruction" of sorts for
the translators.

   I may add more to this document in the future.