[Kst] Release date...

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Sat Jul 24 02:13:42 CEST 2004

I agree!  I put Aug 15 as the date in RELEASE_PLAN and in an email last week
(subject: [Kst] 0.99 Plans), but Friday is better than Sunday.    George
pointed out in reply that it can't slip past the 18th since our packager
(George) turns into a pumpkin on the 19th.

** What this means is that feature freeze is in 1 week.  After that, bug fixes
(and perhaps trivial UI fixes) only. **

Also 1.0 for September 15 with essentially have no new features, but will be
targeted at being maximally robust and consistent.  We can then go back to
feature/hack mode after that.

cbn