[Kst] this double word typo in kst_data-chapter.po

Pablo Pita Leira pablo.pita at pitagoral.com
Thu Jul 22 01:03:25 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am translating kst documentation into spanish. I just saw this double word
typo in kst_data-chapter.po :

Most often they contain contain the x or y coordinates of a set of data
points.

Another semantic issue in the same file:

The path to the data desired data file [??]. Clicking the button to the right
displays a file browser window that can be used to graphically browse to the
file.

It is nice to see open source sofware, and in particular the sponsoring of KDE
based software, in the aerospace industry. I thought they were too
conservative for that :-).

Keep the good work !

Kind regards,
--