[Kst] Re: CDF datasource debugging ?

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Jul 15 22:21:21 CEST 2004

I have the CDF plugin working here now, with a sample database.  So far it
looks to be ok - it just needs some bug fixes.  I don't fully understand how
CDF works though, so I can't comment too much on how it fits into Kst yet.
In piolib we have a gross hack that needs to be fixed.  Actually this is high
on my TODO list.  Please don't look at that code. :-)

KDE Developer			http://www.kde.org/
Staikos Computing Services Inc.	http://www.staikos.net/