[Kst] KstVector changes

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Thu Jul 15 05:05:49 CEST 2004

re: KstVector has been modified to optionally not produce automatic scalars,
and to not be usable as a vector.

Two thoughts:
	i) if it isn't usable as a vector, it isn't a vector
		- in which case we want a whole new type.  No point in poluting the concept
of vectors.

	or
	ii) these really are vectors, except that we don't want the automatic scalars
		-in which case, the only change should be automatic scalar supression.
		-we should be able to plot them, make histograms of them, etc...
		-then max() min(), etc can't use the scalars, but rather internal variables.
(minor change)
		-we could add an option to vectorDialog to supress auto-scalars if wanted.

What do you think?