[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Jul 7 18:42:04 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 07 July 2004 11:40, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> CVS commit by netterfield:
>
> Some minor ui improvements aimed at reducing mouse clicks:
>   curve placement choice is now a radio box
> 	-you have to place a curve
> 	-you can only place it in one place with this dialog
>     but: there are fewer mouse clicks in the common cases.
>   You can chose to add anow for some reason curve to a plot even if there
are no windows yet.
> If you do, a new window with the default name (W1) will be made.
>   If no vectors have been made, vectordialog default prompt is INDEX.

  Something strange happened to the geometry of this one.  I can resize
slightly smaller than the contents.

   The new equation dialog looks good.  Regarding the PSD dialog which also
has nested groupboxes, I think just moving the FFT box outside the curve
contents box is sufficient and makes the most sense.