[Kst] QSpinBox::value()

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Wed Jul 7 17:21:25 CEST 2004

It looks like it was a problem with the style that I was using (BlueCurve).
The crash would occur in QSpinBox::value() but several layers deeper. Only
calling value() when the spinbox is enabled prevents the crash.

To repdouce it build the code pre-fix, use the BlueCurve style. Then use the
datawizard to plot some data (using the default values). Repeat several
times
as the crash is only occassional.