[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/plugins/interpolations

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Thu Jan 29 03:20:13 CET 2004

Hi George,

The install_LTLIBRARIES is used to install the plugins to
a different directory than the standard kde module
directory. As I understand it the prefix to LTLIBRARIES
simply defines where the resultant files should be installed.
With the modifications you made the .so files and corresponding
.xml files end up in different directories, which I assume
was not what was intended.

I'll have a look at the changes you made for the gsl stuff, and
ensure that it is working.

Thanks,

Andrew