[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Jan 28 07:10:41 CET 2004

On Tuesday 27 January 2004 23:49, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> CVS commit by netterfield:
>
> Add getIndexNearX(x) to kstbasecurve, which looks for the index near x.
> If the curve is monotonically rising, it uses a binary search.  Otherwise,
> it uses a linear search.
>
> Then use this function to re-do dataMode....
>
> It works - in that it does what I though I wanted it to do...

  Ah excellent, thanks. :-)  There is one TODO left before the release then.
For some reason updates seem to stop in some circumstances, such as zooming.
It also seems to lock into a certain number of samples and operate as a ring
buffer of sorts.  I think it's a bug in rvector update, which I'm working
through right now.