[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Wed Dec 29 08:49:11 CET 2004

I'm not sure I remember this was a bug. I put
in the _highlighting as if we needed to redraw
the data marker we would first ask for a repaint
and then draw the marker. During the repaint
we would check to see if we should draw the marker.
There was the potential for an infinite loop, hence
the _highlighting flag to avoid it. Drawing the
data marker no longer triggers a repaint, hence
no flag is necessary.