[Kst] Timing functions...

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Dec 15 21:29:41 CET 2004

Good idea, I think.  But maybe not so critical, if nothing else is going on on
the machine.  I see ~1% scatter in the answers on ~controlled rerun.

The good thing about clock is that it doesn't tell us about time taken in the
other thread.
The bad thing about clock is that it doesn't tell us about time taken in the
other thread.

If I get to it, I'll make a class ksttime which uses clock and has start and
elapsed, so we can change nothing except the declarations in the existing
tests.