[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Dec 15 16:51:07 CET 2004

On Wednesday 15 December 2004 16:06, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> Add some kdDebug benchmark info on how long (wall clock) various drawing
> things take.
Good to see that you're looking at this ! Frankly, if I had not known kst
before 1.0.0 and tried that version first, I would probably have been put off
by some UI freezes during some updates and switched back to xmgrace.

As I know it can be much faster from recent (October) versions, I am confident
things will improve... especially when I see you're working on it :-)
I must also say that the cvs version has improved a lot over 1.0.0 in that
respect. Thanks for all the good work !