[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Dec 13 03:38:29 CET 2004

On Friday 10 December 2004 22:48, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> CVS commit by netterfield:
>
> OPTIMIZE:
> don't update dialogs on contect menu events.  Only delete plot and
> remove curve can benefit from it, and they call update directly.

  I'm going to have to revert this, but I'll add a new optimization at the
same time.  It causes the dialogs to lose sync with reality.  The question is
this: Do we want the data object dialogs to reflect reality during user
interaction?  We had this discussion before.  In some cases it's -clear-
(data manager, for instance).  In other cases, it's not.  Ex: what do we do
with the plot dialog?  I think my patch is best, but that's just IMHO.  I
will commit shortly.