[Kst] Startup dialog

Rick Chern rchern at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri Aug 27 02:00:23 CEST 2004

Hm, my preference would be to leave them out, because it is hard to see
what's happening without the tree view of the data manager.  If someone
wants to just quickly create a simple curve, the Data Wizard seems to
handle that well without extra button clicks (or even less button
clicks).  However, I'm not sure how common it is to create a blank
document with vectors only.