[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Aug 19 00:43:06 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 18 August 2004 18:41, Rick Chern wrote:
> CVS commit by rchern:
>
> I think that is needed?

  Ah ok, this could come up with my changes.  If you get compile errors,
please put a little comment beside the #include with the reason.  If you're
not sure why you get an error and I didn't, please put something like:

#include <qstringlist.h> // Qt: 3.2.3 KDE: 3.2.1 Error: foo

This way it won't be removed again in the future.  I think the removal of
hundreds of #includes is worth the pain of re-adding a handful. :)