[Kst] Kst 0.99 Released

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Aug 19 00:18:18 CEST 2004

Kst 0.99 has been released and uploaded to the KDE FTP site.  It should be
public sometime over the next 24 hours or so.  This release includes an
incredible amount of bug fixes, far too numerous to mention.  It also
includes several new features and is a step towards stabilizing the API and
ABI for Kst 1.0.  Finally, we now have translations!  The 0.99 package
includes at least partial translations to 19 languages.

I will be away for the next 2.5 weeks or so, and will not have access to
email.  Please file bug reports or feature requests at http://bugs.kde.org/ .