[Kst] [Bug 87004] New: INDEX field not available for vector after
creating a vector
rchern at interchange.ubc.ca
Wed Aug 11 23:53:44 CEST 2004
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
Summary: INDEX field not available for vector after creating a
Platform: Compiled Sources
AssignedTo: kst kde org
ReportedBy: rchern interchange ubc ca
Version: 0.99-devel (using KDE KDE 3.2.1)
Installed from: Compiled From Sources
Compiler: gcc (GCC) 3.3.2 20031022
The INDEX field for the new vector dialog becomes blank after creating a new vector.
How to reproduce:
- start Kst
- create a vector through the data manager, or through data wizard
- click "Vector" in the data manager to create another vector
- note the INDEX field has become blank
- click the drop-down list to view the available fields
- close the dialog
- click "Vector" in the data manager to create a vector again
Kst crashes (no useful backtrace).
The INDEX field does not disappear and Kst does not crash.
More information about the Kst