[Kst] Bug triage

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Aug 11 20:13:19 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 10 August 2004 10:24, C. Barth Netterfield wrote:
> 85601: kst needs an "i'm busy" indicator

I advise against touching this one right now.  The UI portion is easy, and I
actually have a good design for the interaction with the UI which lets us
nicely abstract it, but the problem is that in order to be really useful, we
need to process events.  Processing events is bad news in most of the cases
where we would actually use this.  We need to make a list of the different
cases where this is needed and look at each individually.

KDE Developer			http://www.kde.org/
Staikos Computing Services Inc.	http://www.staikos.net/