[Kst] Fwd: New high DR label presentation

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Aug 10 16:24:24 CEST 2004

Wrong list! :)

Subject: New high DR label presentation
Date: Tuesday 10 August 2004 09:18
From: "C. Barth Netterfield" <netterfield at physics.utoronto.ca>
To: kde-cvs at kde.org

This really works well!

A couple asthetic thoughts.  Please discuss.

-Could we put the offset value directly under the [0] rather than centered?
 I think this might look better - the offset doesn't get confused with the
 label.
-if we did this, maybe we could return the X label to its regular place
 (there should be enought room if the offset is way to the left)

On the vertical axis, I can't tell what rule is being used for where [0] is.
-Could we change it be the lowest major tick, and then print the offset
right-justified directly under the [0],