[Kst] Re: Kst Digest, Vol 16, Issue 11

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Thu Aug 5 20:27:40 CEST 2004

This is doubtless my fault. Please leave it for now though as I'm implementing the new labels
and this will necessarily alter all the label positions. Once I've checked in the code we can discuss
the details.

Andrew

>Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 13:13:53 -0400
>From: Barth Netterfield <netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca>
>Subject: Re: [Kst] More painting problems
>To: kst at kde.org
>
>I think I know why.
>cbn
>
>On August 5, 2004 12:14 pm, George Staikos wrote:
>> On Thursday 05 August 2004 12:11, George Staikos wrote:
>> >    With the latest label drawing code in CVS, now the X axis labels get
>> > cut off.  The top ~1/8th of the glyphs are overlapping with the axis
>> > line. Anyone else see this?
>>
>>   To clarify, I meant the number on the axis, not the axis text label.  On
>> a related note, I see the numbers on the Y axis overlapping the Y axis text
>> label when I zoom in.

$0 Web Hosting with up to 120MB web space, 1000 MB Data Transfer
Get It Now At www.doteasy.com