[Kst] Removing label space

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Aug 4 21:23:22 CEST 2004

Yes,

There was a bug complaint that space was always allocated for labels, even if
there were no labels, which could be a waste of space.  So I put in a patch
last week which returned a height of small if label->isEmpty() to see what
people thought.... (easy to revert).  I could make 'small' bigger as a
comprimise, or revert completely.

thoughts?

cbn