[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Sep 12 04:18:46 CEST 2003

On Thursday 11 September 2003 22:15, C. Barth Netterfield wrote:
> On Thursday 11 September 2003 07:53 pm, George Staikos wrote:
> > CVS commit by staikos:
> >
> > only allow label drags in label mode for now.
>
> yes.
>
> > proper drag start should be
> > added later to avoid the problem of zoombox initiating a drag.
>
> ??? what do you mean

  Without that patch, if you were in non-label mode, started to make a
zoombox, and swiped over a label, it would initiate a drag of the label.  I
have a patch here that fixes it, so that labels can be moved in non-label
mode.  Your decision if you want this functionality or not.  In any case the
patch is needed in order to avoid bugs.