[Kst] kst_planckio_branch: kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Oct 10 12:08:28 CEST 2003

CVS commit by staikos:

Finally finish basic piolib TOI integration.  it's really not pretty, but it's
very basically functional (and slow).  Many problems with Kst design were
discovered that need to be addressed if we want to do a proper piolib
integration.  (It's fine for what it is, but it wasn't designed to do what
piolib wants to do.)  Also several API and documentation bugs were discovered
in PIOLib, as well as some design inefficiencies that we should try to address.

  M +25 -12    kstfile.cpp   1.23.2.5
  M +0 -1      kstfile.h   1.10.2.3
  M +6 -1      planck.cpp   1.1.2.3
  M +4 -1      planck.h   1.1.2.4