[Kst] 0.94

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Nov 7 22:47:21 CET 2003

Kst 0.94 was just released.  I'm just waiting for the files to be moved from
upload.kde.org to the ftp server and mirrors.  It fixes a critical bug that
was in 0.93, and the reason 0.93 was pulled from the ftp servers.  This
features the new "datasources" concept, some bugfixes, and more DCOP
interfaces.  Barth has the tarball up on the utoronto.ca Kst site now too.

Don't forget, if you want the piolib plugin you must provide the
--with-extra-includes and --with-extra-libs arguments to find piolib.
Hopefully we'll come up with a good solution for this in the near future.