[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Jun 25 02:43:07 CEST 2003

CVS commit by staikos:

1) I somehow reverted my fix, so restore it: must add to existing plots before
   adding new ones otherwise the combobox gets desynced.
2) rework the plugin handling a bit - should work better now
3) don't allow vectors/scalars to be created with existing labels
4) vectors/scalars created with blank tag get one automatically assigned.

  M +6 -6      kstcurvedialog_i.cpp   1.17
  M +4 -8      kstdataobject.h   1.12
  M +6 -5      ksteqdialog_i.cpp   1.19
  M +6 -6      ksthsdialog_i.cpp   1.18
  M +41 -0     kstplugin.cpp   1.31
  M +2 -2      kstplugin.h   1.16
  M +11 -26    kstplugindialog_i.cpp   1.35
  M +5 -5      kstpsddialog_i.cpp   1.13
  M +14 -2     kstscalar.cpp   1.10
  M +1 -1      kstscalar.h   1.10
  M +13 -0     kstvector.cpp   1.26