[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Jun 20 15:59:59 CEST 2003

On Friday 20 June 2003 09:57, C. Barth Netterfield wrote:
> On Friday 20 June 2003 01:48 am, George Staikos wrote:
> > - add a demo dcop interface.  has methods to list the scalars, list the
> > vectors, create an equation plot (basic, slightly incomplete, but
> > usable), and show the data manager dialog
>
> Is this going to make kst babble from the command line - last time I added
> dcop it did, so I took it out.

   I haven't seen any here...  The only output I get (and ever get) is a
single warning about an invalid icon directory I have.

   Do you have any particular dcop interface you would like?  I thought I
would set this up as a demo, and it makes it quick to write a script to
generate equations for testing too.