[Kst] Re: KST savefile

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Jun 18 17:14:26 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 18 June 2003 11:01, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> On June 18, 2003 10:47 am, George Staikos wrote:
> >    This is the best approach I think.  However if you want an autosave
> > feature, that should be done with a KDE standard method.
>
> What is the KDE standard behavior?

  Hmm my mistake.  I could have sworn there was a kautosave facility being
used by KOffice, but apparently not.  I wonder how I invented that now. :)
We probably should probably come up with a standard method for that, but Kst
can't really use it since it will be KDE 3.2 specific.  It's generally
trivial.  The only trick is auto-save when there is no filename set yet.