[Kst] Saving vectors to disk

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Jul 18 22:36:18 CEST 2003

Does anyone have thoughts on how the UI should look for saving vectors to
disk?  Where should it be done from?  I'm inclined to think that it should
happen from the data manager, but it's a very specific function to one type
of entry in the data manager.  I think a button is a waste of screen space.
It would have to be disabled most of the time.  There is the option of a
context menu on the listview entries, but that's rather hidden away and users
may not find it.  Another approach is to have a menu entry and open a dialog
with a list of the vectors.