[Kst] kst + R project

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Dec 8 12:08:51 CET 2003

On Monday 08 December 2003 05:44, Daniele Medri wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm the italian translator of kst for kde-i18n project.
> Why don't add/integrate function and plot graph from R-project?
>
> www.r-project.org

  Kst has very specific requirements, as it is used for several projects
(past, present, and future), and has various design goals.  It has to be very
fast and be capable of handling huge amounts of data, and the graphs
themselves have specific functionality (such as real-time updating).  That
being said, a decision like this is up to Barth I think.