[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sun Aug 10 22:38:27 CEST 2003

CVS commit by staikos:

Convert vectors to using a map.  It's still not what I would consider 'clean'
because we don't use this everywhere yet.  Infact, there are cases that still
using private members instead of the input lists for their vectors.
This is purely for performance reasons.  There is no harm now because we don't
even use the input lists for anything externally, but we might in the future.
For now, all is good.

Also fixes some crashes I stumbled across.  More uncovered bug fixes to follow.

  M +8 -6      kstdatamanager_i.cpp   1.30
  M +12 -14    kstdataobject.cpp   1.17
  M +9 -9      kstdataobject.h   1.19
  M +4 -4      kstdoc.cpp   1.42
  M +1 -1      ksteqdialog_i.cpp   1.31
  M +51 -53    kstequationcurve.cpp   1.32
  M +3 -1      kstequationcurve.h   1.21
  M +10 -0     kstobject.h   1.12
  M +70 -56    kstplugin.cpp   1.40
  M +10 -12    kstplugindialog_i.cpp   1.44
  M +27 -24    kstpsdcurve.cpp   1.21
  M +29 -16    kstvcurve.cpp   1.21
  M +1 -0      kstvector.h   1.36