[Ksecretservice-devel] Now working on kwlimporter

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Sun Jan 30 19:47:22 CET 2011

Hello Team,

Just wanted you to know that for ksecretsync tool development testing
needs, I just switched to kwlimporter work. I need to get it to import
my current kwallet passwords. This implies also changes to the client
library. Also, you may have noticed I added the first simple test for
this client library.

For importing, the ksecretserviced will recognise a command line switch
"-kwl". Upon starting up, ksecretserviced will trigger the kwlimporter
if kwl files are present into the user .kde directory and if the -kwl
swith is given on the command line.

Greetings,
Valentin