[Ksecretservice-devel] KIO::Slave for secrets collections browsing

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Sun Aug 14 17:25:10 UTC 2011

Hello,

Just wanted to inform you that I introduced a new component into the
KSecretsService infrastructure, a KIO::Slave. This will let you browse
for the secrets directly inside Konqueror or Dolphin. See this screen
capture:
http://wstaw.org/m/2011/08/14/plasma-desktopLo2386.jpg

The code lives into the kio subdirectory, next to client and daemon and
it's in a very early stage, but I'll quick get it advanced, as it'll be
very useful for testing the new service.

Cheers,

--
Valentin Rusu (valir)
KSecretsService (former KSecretService, KWallet replacement)