[Ksecretservice-devel] Move to git.kde.org

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Mon Oct 11 11:33:45 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

due to the benefits of using git, I'd like to move our sources to
git.kde.org as soon as possible. The svn2git rules are already finished
(well, it's easy as there's only a mainline).

In order to make the move as easy as possible I'd like to ask if all of
you are comfortable with git and moving now. Furthermore I'd like to
make sure noone has too much uncommitted stuff as that might be unpleasant.

Thanks and regards,
Michael