[Ksecretservice-devel] git workflow

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Tue Nov 9 22:14:36 CET 2010

Hi,

Valentin just pointed out that with new tools and with our little team which
has formed now we should talk about how we will do the workflow. We talked
about it for a while and came up with the following:

- core developer team of vrusu, mleupold and drf
- pushing for core developers:
  - little commits right away to master
  - medium commits right away to master + post-review on review-board
  - huge things in personal clone with review before push to master
- new contributors should use review-board with pre-commit review first,
with greater trust come greater rights (and greater responsibility :-))

Hope that sums up what we talked about (added the new contributor line which
is pretty obvious IMO but sometimes it's good to even explicitly document
obvious things).

Up for discussion. Of course everything is subject to gradual improvement.

Regards
Michael