[Ksecretservice-devel] Re: move ksecretservice to git ?

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Mon Nov 8 13:09:19 CET 2010

Am 08.11.2010 09:32, schrieb Valentin Rusu:
>> I'd be happy if you pushed it forward. If you need help
>> getting
>> the project up on git.kde.org, just tell me.
>>
> I just sent you a mail containing the draft of the sysadmin request.

Ah, I misread that. I thought you already sent the sysadmin request :-)
As mentioned in my previous mail I think the request is fine apart from
the location the project is going to.

Should I rerun the svn2git process? I already have a mirror of the
repository on my local hard-drive and thus could probably finish the
overnight (probably faster than using ssh).

Regards,
Michael