[Ksecretservice-devel] Re: move ksecretservice to git ?

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Sun Nov 7 22:03:09 CET 2010

Hi Valentin,

http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitFAQ#Requesting_project_migrations_from_KDE_SVN_or_Gitorious.org

> From all that stuff I conclude that playground and extragear projects,
> such as KSecretService, can now be hosted under GIT.

I have a ruleset prepared for that here:
http://gitorious.org/~lemma/svn2git/lemmas-kde-
ruleset/blobs/master/playground/ksecretservice-rules

Last time I checked (about a month ago) it worked fine. I stopped because
back then I realized we'd need to put more time into the code than into the
repository. I'd be happy if you pushed it forward. If you need help getting
the project up on git.kde.org, just tell me.

Regards,
Michael