[Ksecretservice-devel] ACL handling dialogs commited

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Mon Nov 1 08:01:14 CET 2010

Hello,

I Just commited ACL handling dialogs for collection creation and unlocking.
I also wrote tests for this (thanks Dario for the code I copied from) into
the set ksecret_collection_ui_test located in backend.

The unlocking test fails, and I need help to get it working - that's why I
choose to commit the code. It actually fails because the collection believes
it's already unlocked. I'll continue searching the problem though.

Regards,
Valentin