[Kroupware] Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to lynnlynns-links. Visit today!

lynnlynns-links Moderator lynnlynns-links-owner at yahoogroups.com
Sun Feb 25 02:16:43 CET 2007

Welcome to LynnLynn's Links via your request to one of our graeat fun and toon sites like Aikens Laughs or Lablaughs. Lynn sends out one or two mails a day on average with great sites for you to surf to in your
spare time We post mainly clean content and will add a warning if anything is mature content. List is essentially the same links as buffalosjokes with extras that they do not receive . We hope you enjoy yourself... Lynn and Buffalo
PS send your homepage to us and we will show it to the list if it meets our cotent restrictions. Just sign the guestbook on any days list and include your URL and then get ready for several thousand visitors or contact us at lynnlynns-links-owner at egroups.com

Complete your Yahoo! Groups account: