[Kroupware] kroupware mailing list moved

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Jun 27 14:13:37 CEST 2005

Hi,

as the kroupware development effort since a long time moved on to become Kolab
and just last week Kolab 2 with a working server and several working client
options got released I want to remind you that all discussion shall take
place at the Kolab mailing lists.

At some later point this year I will entirely close down the old
kroupware at kde.org list.

Please also check out the Kolab Press Release about the release of Kolab 2.0

	http://www.kolab.org/news/pr-20050620.html

Yours,
-- martin

--
   Groupware Challenge 13. Juli 2005
   Drei Konzepte - Drei Systeme - Eine Veranstaltung