[virus_warningzzz] [Kroupware] Kolab v1.0.4 - Doc's etc

Mark Whittington mark.whittington at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Mar 25 00:54:57 CET 2004

Folks,

Thanks for responding so quickly and answering my questions so promptly.
However, I still have one more dumb question.

I seem to recall reading on this list that a default set of mailboxes
(i.e. Inbox subfolders) are automatically created when a user logs on
for the first time. Now, to be honest this doesn't make a create deal of
sense to me and I probably misunderstood the previous thread, but I was
always under the impression that additional Cyrus IMAP mailboxes could
either be created by the mbx "owner", anyone who has at least "create"
access, or a Cyrus IMAP admin. Therefore, and taking my assumption onto
the next (il)logical step, I am also assuming that the default set of
mbx folders (i.e. Contact, Calender, Tasks, etc) have to also be created.

Is this true? If so (and this is the dumb part of the question) what are
the default set of mailboxes that should be created for each user?

Thanks all once again.

Take care

Shippers