[Kroupware] Kolab v1.0.4 - Doc's etc

Shippers shippers at no-spam.com
Tue Mar 23 07:10:28 CET 2004

Hi Folks,

Sorry to trouble you all but I was wondering if you could help a Kolab
virgin? I've just  installed the ZFOS 1.0.4 but am not a 100% sure if
the install was fully successful (i.e. admin front-end missing
functionality - such as the ability to set quotas etc & users Inbox
folder structure not defined) therefore I was wondering if someone could
tell me if there's any (Kolab specific) doc's (please note that I have
read & re-read the excellent doc's on the home site) installed as part
of the Kolab server installation routine? I've looked in the ussual dirs
with no joy.

Thanks in advance for your help

Shippers